Wild East Football is delighted to announce yet another high-calibre contributor has joined the team in the shape of China Sports Review editor David Yang. Since founding his blog in 2008, he has emerged as an authorative voice on many different areas and disciplines of Chinese sport, in particular the business and commercial aspects. He’s developed a wide range of followers in the English language Chinese sports blog world and is a well-respected commentator on the issues of the day.
With this new contributor, also has the good fortune to be welcoming aboard another professional journalist – David is a staff writer with Sports Illustrated China.
Beijing-based David is a football lover, both in his capacity as a follower of Liverpool FC and as an amateur player. You can find him kicking a ball around at the city’s Chaoyang Park or Laoshan Velodrome on most weekends.
But now, David has very kindly agreed to post his football-related material on . He’ll also be cross-posting with his own blog, so don’t miss the chance to head on over to China Sports Review to find out what’s happening outside of the beautiful game.
- Coleman to Hebei and How China Gets into the World Cup Swing: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Kitchee Defeat Tai Po Again to Win FA Cup and Clinch Domestic Treble on
- The Greatest Foreign Players in CSL History (But Not Iniesta): The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Editor’s column: Bizarre tattoo ban completes shambolic Welsh night for China on
- Will China win the football world cup? on