Friday night, instead of going out and partying, why not stay home with the tv, a good brew, and…me! That’s right, here at Wildeastfootball we’re going to
attempt tohold our first ever live blog this Friday night during the China-Singapore match. Hopefully there will be some people watching the match and commenting, but even if you can’t get to a tv, we’ll be providing some live commentary and a lot of discussion as we (or just I) watch Camacho’s first match in charge of the national team. I welcome both China and Singapore fans (though if you’re a fan of Singapore, you’ll be made fun of when your team loses).
Match time is 8:00 pm Beijing time (08:00 am New York time) and the chat will open 15 minutes earlier. So come one, come all!
- Advantage Shenhua But A Long Way To Go In Second Leg: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Cannavaro Walks Away Proud As Quanjian Crowned Best-of-the-Rest: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- AVB Rants as SIPG Win Big: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- SIPG’s Guangzhou Evergrande smackdown, & AVB’s censoring interpreter – The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Gurning physios, the SIPG towel incident and cup frolics: The Chinese Football Podcast on