No, this isn’t an indictment on the crappy, used-once-a-year pitch at China’s National Stadium. How do you follow up hosting a major international match between two of the most famous clubs in the world? Why, by having a mud soccer demonstration of course. Mud, or swamp soccer, seems to be a big thing in Scotland ( Editor, can you explain?!?), but it seems there are efforts to bring it to China.
- Supporting the worst team in the league? An account of how it happened… on
- CSL travelogue: Take a look at Guiyang before they’re gone on
- Coleman to Hebei and How China Gets into the World Cup Swing: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Kitchee Defeat Tai Po Again to Win FA Cup and Clinch Domestic Treble on
- The Greatest Foreign Players in CSL History (But Not Iniesta): The Chinese Football Podcast on