As regular and casual visitors to this site will have already noticed, we have rolled out an all-new template and jazzed things up a bit here at towers. We’ve gone upmarket somewhat, with shiny new social media buttons in the top right, and a rather spiffy picture-slider at the top of the page, amongst other alterations.
The new layout allows us highlight some of the less time-sensitive, but still very interesting stories that were vanishing from the front page a bit too quickly amongst the deluge of top-notch time-sensitive material brought to you by the model of journalistic dilligence that is the team.
However, the new template is still in a trial phase and we would be extremely grateful if you took the time to give us your views on whether you prefer the sleek new pretending-to-be-a-real-news-site look, or the classic old-school-in-yer-face footy blog look.
No matter what the layout, the content will remain its informative and irreverant self – this is purely about how best to present it.
Your comments and remarks below, please…
- Advantage Shenhua But A Long Way To Go In Second Leg: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Cannavaro Walks Away Proud As Quanjian Crowned Best-of-the-Rest: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- AVB Rants as SIPG Win Big: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- SIPG’s Guangzhou Evergrande smackdown, & AVB’s censoring interpreter – The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Gurning physios, the SIPG towel incident and cup frolics: The Chinese Football Podcast on