To get you past hump day, here’s a song and video by local Beijing rapper, Nasty Ray. The song’s done to the “Empire State of Mind” beat, I’ve always loved this beat and am a big fan of Jay-Z, but I cannot stand New York City, and the song is an anthem to that city. This Beijing version is one I can definitely get behind, so if you’re a Guoan fan, you’ve got to check it out and, if not, watch the video and just enjoy the spirit of what a matchday is like at Worker’s Stadium.
- Advantage Shenhua But A Long Way To Go In Second Leg: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Cannavaro Walks Away Proud As Quanjian Crowned Best-of-the-Rest: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- AVB Rants as SIPG Win Big: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- SIPG’s Guangzhou Evergrande smackdown, & AVB’s censoring interpreter – The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Gurning physios, the SIPG towel incident and cup frolics: The Chinese Football Podcast on