To get you past hump day, here’s a song and video by local Beijing rapper, Nasty Ray. The song’s done to the “Empire State of Mind” beat, I’ve always loved this beat and am a big fan of Jay-Z, but I cannot stand New York City, and the song is an anthem to that city. This Beijing version is one I can definitely get behind, so if you’re a Guoan fan, you’ve got to check it out and, if not, watch the video and just enjoy the spirit of what a matchday is like at Worker’s Stadium.
- Supporting the worst team in the league? An account of how it happened… on
- CSL travelogue: Take a look at Guiyang before they’re gone on
- Coleman to Hebei and How China Gets into the World Cup Swing: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Kitchee Defeat Tai Po Again to Win FA Cup and Clinch Domestic Treble on
- The Greatest Foreign Players in CSL History (But Not Iniesta): The Chinese Football Podcast on