With the 2012 season still a few months away, I’ve decided to go through my pictures and share a few images from the past season. I’m an average photographer at best, for far more interesting shots, check out “Golden Tooth Brother”, a professional photographer who does an amazing job capturing the fan experience. This will be a three part series, the first one showing the color of the matchday experience at Worker’s Stadium, focused mainly on Gongti North Road and the North Gate of the stadium.
- Supporting the worst team in the league? An account of how it happened… on
- CSL travelogue: Take a look at Guiyang before they’re gone on
- Coleman to Hebei and How China Gets into the World Cup Swing: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Kitchee Defeat Tai Po Again to Win FA Cup and Clinch Domestic Treble on
- The Greatest Foreign Players in CSL History (But Not Iniesta): The Chinese Football Podcast on