With the 2012 season still a few months away, I’ve decided to go through my pictures and share a few images from the past season. I’m an average photographer at best, for far more interesting shots, check out “Golden Tooth Brother”, a professional photographer who does an amazing job capturing the fan experience. This will be a three part series, the first one showing the color of the matchday experience at Worker’s Stadium, focused mainly on Gongti North Road and the North Gate of the stadium.
- The Greatest Foreign Players in CSL History (But Not Iniesta): The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Editor’s column: Bizarre tattoo ban completes shambolic Welsh night for China on
- Will China win the football world cup? on
- Advantage Shenhua But A Long Way To Go In Second Leg: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Cannavaro Walks Away Proud As Quanjian Crowned Best-of-the-Rest: The Chinese Football Podcast on