Beijing Guoan season ticket registration began today and will continue until December 29. For the second straight year, ticket prices have gone up and will cost RMB600 for all 15 home matches, at least one CFA Cup match, and three Asian Champions League matches.
The club has said they will bump up the season ticket allocation this season and it is likely to be close to 25,000. Once again, this first stage is only a registration because if there are over 20,000 applications for season tickets, fans will be subjected to the luck of the draw. Tickets are divided up into three groups, general season tickets, the fan club section lv se kuang biao (“Green Hurricane”) and the “ultras” supporter’s section, Yulinjun (“Royal Army”).
Despite talks that prices would be set based on stands, the club is going with their traditional one price for all, and its a RMB100 raise over last season’s price.
To register for season tickets, go to www.liansaipiao.com. Unfortunately, the site is all in Chinese and unable to handle registration by foreigners as it requires a Chinese ID card to sign up.
This means that foreigners interested in a season ticket must travel to Yongle’s offices in Beijing, located at 16 Wangjiayuan Hutong, southwest of Worker’s Indoor Arena. For more specific information, call 010-58103166. If you have any questions or are interested in joining one of the supporter’s sections, feel free to leave them in the comments section.
- Supporting the worst team in the league? An account of how it happened… on
- CSL travelogue: Take a look at Guiyang before they’re gone on
- Coleman to Hebei and How China Gets into the World Cup Swing: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Kitchee Defeat Tai Po Again to Win FA Cup and Clinch Domestic Treble on
- The Greatest Foreign Players in CSL History (But Not Iniesta): The Chinese Football Podcast on