A round-up of the leading Chinese Super League transfer news from the penultimate day of the window, with just 24 hours left until the registration deadline ahead of the 2014 season.
- Shandong Luneng vice-captain Cui Peng has had a meeting with manager Cuca to determine his future and will now remain with the Jinan club. There had been doubts over the player’s professionalism, all of which follows his orders to lose weight in the off-season period.
- OFFICIAL: Former Guizhou Renhe defender Nano has decided to retire from professional football. The Spaniard was a member of the side which won the Chinese FA Cup last season.
- Changchun Yatai are said to have sealed the capture of 1 million Euro signing Fatos Beciraj from Dinamo Zagreb. The 25-year-old Montenegro international is the club’s final foreign signing of the window and replaces Jan Rezek at the club. He joins fellow new arrivals Rafael Coelho and Matias Iglesias.
- Per reports, Shanghai Greenland Shenhua have completed their foreign player ranks for the 2014 season with the capture of 27-year-old Luis Carlos Ruiz at the club. Flamengo striker Hernane is said to have rejected a move to the club prompting Shenhua to make a swoop for the Colombian who scored 18 league goals for Junior last season.
- OFFICIAL: Jiangsu Sainty have come to an agreement with striker Cristian Danalache that will see the Romanian leave the club on a free. His next stop, though, could well be in China League One. Fellow striker Bari, meanwhile, is heading home to join the new Xinjiang Snow Leopard club.
- OFFICIAL: Henan Jianye have officially unveiled their fifth foreign player for the 2014 season in the form of Jamaican forward Ryan Johnson. The former Portland Timbers player has spent much of his career in the MLS and joins fellow foreign forwards Rafael Marques and Nando Rafael at the club.
- OFFICIAL: Dalian Aerbin’s fourth foreign player for the 2014 CSL season has been unveiled, with Croatia forward Leon Benko arriving at the club. The 30-year-old had been leading the scoring charts in his homeland this season, having also scored 18 goals in 30 games last campaign for HNK Rijeka.
- OFFICIAL: Chongqing Lifan have signed Brazilian midfielder Elias from Sao Paulo-based side Bragantino. Per reports, fellow countrymen Rogerinho and Waldir are both on their way to China to sign with League One sides.
Chinese Super League Table, Results and Fixtures
Latest soccer scores info. Football results, table & fixtures being loaded.