Stories By David Spencer
/ 5 years ago
It may be more than three years until the first ball will be kicked in earnest on Russian soil, but the...
/ 6 years ago
North Korea have qualified for next summer’s EAFF East Asian Cup in Wuhan, China, following a recent round-robin tournament in Taipei,...
- Supporting the worst team in the league? An account of how it happened… on
- CSL travelogue: Take a look at Guiyang before they’re gone on
- Coleman to Hebei and How China Gets into the World Cup Swing: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Kitchee Defeat Tai Po Again to Win FA Cup and Clinch Domestic Treble on
- The Greatest Foreign Players in CSL History (But Not Iniesta): The Chinese Football Podcast on