Stories By Donald Ross
/ 1 week ago
Tim Cahill, Ryan McGowan and the Griffiths brothers may be the most famous Australians to play in China but they were...
/ 1 month ago
Sunday afternoon’s 3-2 win over Tianjin TEDA was Guangzhou R&F’s seventh at the repainted Yuexiushan. Coupled with results elsewhere, the win...
/ 2 months ago
19th May 1985.The date alone is enough to chill the hearts of Chinese football fans. With the national side missing out on...
- Advantage Shenhua But A Long Way To Go In Second Leg: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Cannavaro Walks Away Proud As Quanjian Crowned Best-of-the-Rest: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- AVB Rants as SIPG Win Big: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- SIPG’s Guangzhou Evergrande smackdown, & AVB’s censoring interpreter – The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Gurning physios, the SIPG towel incident and cup frolics: The Chinese Football Podcast on