Based in China for five years, Jamie has been exploring tiny little third tier Hubei cities without football teams or decent internet connections, but is now a regular at China League One side Wuhan Zall. A keen football afficionado, he regularly takes in the Chinese Super League, enjoying matches in Shanghai, Hangzhou, Guangzhou and Nanjing. Jamie is also a keen observer of the fortunes of the Chinese National side.
Posts by Jamie McIlroy:
- League One Team of the Week – Round 2: Yifang and Meizhou lead the way after big wins
- China League One: Ferrara Out at Wuhan, Hebei Derby and Experience Counts at Yifang – 8 Talking Points from Round 2
- China Earn World Cup Lifeline With Historic 1-0 Win Over South Korea
- China vs South Korea World Cup Qualifying Preview – Q&A Special
- League One Review: Eight Talking Points from Round 1