All posts tagged "history"
/ 2 days ago
Three minutes. That’s how close China were to qualifying for the 1990 World Cup. Two goals from Qatar in the final...
/ 2 weeks ago
Tim Cahill, Ryan McGowan and the Griffiths brothers may be the most famous Australians to play in China but they were...
/ 6 months ago
China and Chinese football are great unknowns to many people even in 2017. Both were a whole lot more unknown in...
- Advantage Shenhua But A Long Way To Go In Second Leg: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Cannavaro Walks Away Proud As Quanjian Crowned Best-of-the-Rest: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- AVB Rants as SIPG Win Big: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- SIPG’s Guangzhou Evergrande smackdown, & AVB’s censoring interpreter – The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Gurning physios, the SIPG towel incident and cup frolics: The Chinese Football Podcast on