All posts tagged "Hong Kong Stadium"
/ 2 months ago
Ex-FIFA Referee Jimmy Chan “I attended games at the old HK stadium and there used to be crowds of 20,000”
Jimmy Chan has seen most of the highs and lows of Hong Kong football from a great vantage point; as a...
/ 7 months ago
ASIAN CUP 2019 GROUP B Hong Kong Tarres 44′ ...
/ 1 year ago
Interview: Dale Tempest, ex-Hong Kong Striker “The South Koreans were absolutely all over my passport”
Of all the overseas players to play in Hong Kong, only a few have truly made a long-term impact on the...
/ 3 years ago
Hong Kong Round-Up: Hong Kong Stumble Past Bhutan while China World Cup Match Set for tiny Mong Kok Stadium
Hong Kong correspondent Christopher KL Lau brings his regular round-up of all the very latest news, developments and other footballing points...
/ 3 years ago
One of the trendiest and recognisable football teams in the world returned to Hong Kong in trumphiant fashion with a win...
- Editor’s column: Bizarre tattoo ban completes shambolic Welsh night for China on
- Will China win the football world cup? on
- Advantage Shenhua But A Long Way To Go In Second Leg: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Cannavaro Walks Away Proud As Quanjian Crowned Best-of-the-Rest: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- AVB Rants as SIPG Win Big: The Chinese Football Podcast on