All posts tagged "Hong Kong Stadium"
/ 8 months ago
Ex-FIFA Referee Jimmy Chan “I attended games at the old HK stadium and there used to be crowds of 20,000”
Jimmy Chan has seen most of the highs and lows of Hong Kong football from a great vantage point; as a...
/ 1 year ago
ASIAN CUP 2019 GROUP B Hong Kong Tarres 44′ ...
/ 2 years ago
Interview: Dale Tempest, ex-Hong Kong Striker “The South Koreans were absolutely all over my passport”
Of all the overseas players to play in Hong Kong, only a few have truly made a long-term impact on the...
/ 3 years ago
Hong Kong Round-Up: Hong Kong Stumble Past Bhutan while China World Cup Match Set for tiny Mong Kok Stadium
Hong Kong correspondent Christopher KL Lau brings his regular round-up of all the very latest news, developments and other footballing points...
/ 4 years ago
One of the trendiest and recognisable football teams in the world returned to Hong Kong in trumphiant fashion with a win...
- Supporting the worst team in the league? An account of how it happened… on
- CSL travelogue: Take a look at Guiyang before they’re gone on
- Coleman to Hebei and How China Gets into the World Cup Swing: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Kitchee Defeat Tai Po Again to Win FA Cup and Clinch Domestic Treble on
- The Greatest Foreign Players in CSL History (But Not Iniesta): The Chinese Football Podcast on