All posts tagged "Hongkou hoodoo"
/ 3 years ago
A Saturday afternoon kick-off sees Shenhua return home to Hongkou for the first time since March. Expect fireworks in another big-drama Shanghai...
/ 8 years ago
On a wet and steamy summer’s evening, the gods overlooking Hongkou Stadium threw down a cruel and unusual punishment on Beijing...
- Supporting the worst team in the league? An account of how it happened… on
- CSL travelogue: Take a look at Guiyang before they’re gone on
- Coleman to Hebei and How China Gets into the World Cup Swing: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Kitchee Defeat Tai Po Again to Win FA Cup and Clinch Domestic Treble on
- The Greatest Foreign Players in CSL History (But Not Iniesta): The Chinese Football Podcast on