All posts tagged "moises"
With another dreadful season behind them, Shanghai Shenhua are left lying in the dirt licking their wounds yet again as the...
The two saturday afternoon kick-offs at 3.30 pm provided action for teams at both ends of the table. Qingdao Jonoon –...
Didier Drogba wasted no time in making his presence at Shanghai Shenhua felt, coming off the bench to set up his...
/ 7 years ago
On a wet and steamy summer’s evening, the gods overlooking Hongkou Stadium threw down a cruel and unusual punishment on Beijing...
In a Yangtze Delta Derby absolutely over-flowing with incident, two controversial penalties saw Jiangsu Sainty twice take the lead over regional...
/ 8 years ago
What a difference a couple of months make. As recently as the start of December, as raked over the ashes of...
/ 8 years ago
Facing local neighbours Shanghai East Asia, Shanghai Shenhua played out an occasionally eventful 0-0 pre-season friendly that saw manager, Jean Tigana, experiment...
- Supporting the worst team in the league? An account of how it happened… on
- CSL travelogue: Take a look at Guiyang before they’re gone on
- Coleman to Hebei and How China Gets into the World Cup Swing: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Kitchee Defeat Tai Po Again to Win FA Cup and Clinch Domestic Treble on
- The Greatest Foreign Players in CSL History (But Not Iniesta): The Chinese Football Podcast on