All posts tagged "Tianhe Stadium"
/ 5 years ago
Football fans can be notoriously complex to understand. Fiercely loyal one minute, fickle the next. There is not always underlying logic...
/ 6 years ago
The above picture of the Tianhe Sports Centre during the 1980s has been doing the rounds on Weibo over recent days,...
/ 7 years ago
The two kick-offs opening Round 27 of the CSL at 3.30 pm on Saturday had implications for the race to secure...
- Supporting the worst team in the league? An account of how it happened… on
- CSL travelogue: Take a look at Guiyang before they’re gone on
- Coleman to Hebei and How China Gets into the World Cup Swing: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Kitchee Defeat Tai Po Again to Win FA Cup and Clinch Domestic Treble on
- The Greatest Foreign Players in CSL History (But Not Iniesta): The Chinese Football Podcast on