All posts tagged "Worker’s Stadium"
/ 2 years ago
Shanghai meets Beijing is inevitably a perennially feisty affair and though testosterone fueled dramatics are expected when football stages its rendition...
/ 6 years ago
Worker’s Stadium was awash in green on Friday when over 41,000 fans watched Guoan defeat Shanghai East Asia 4-1. The next...
Xu Liang’s poor recent form was erased with a goal from over the half way line to see off Dalian Shide....
Beijing Guoan is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year and we’re here to celebrate 20 of the most important moments over...
Tonight 18,000 Beijing fans will head to Wukesong to watch Game 4 of the CBA Finals and one thing is likely...
/ 8 years ago
With the 2012 season still a few months away, I’ve decided to go through my pictures and share a few images...
- Supporting the worst team in the league? An account of how it happened… on
- CSL travelogue: Take a look at Guiyang before they’re gone on
- Coleman to Hebei and How China Gets into the World Cup Swing: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Kitchee Defeat Tai Po Again to Win FA Cup and Clinch Domestic Treble on
- The Greatest Foreign Players in CSL History (But Not Iniesta): The Chinese Football Podcast on