All posts tagged "Xinjiang"
/ 11 months ago
When it comes to most things in China, the eastern seaboard is the most developed part of the country and is...
/ 7 years ago
At least two football tournaments were cancelled in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region following last month’s knife attacks and explosions in China’s...
- Coleman to Hebei and How China Gets into the World Cup Swing: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- The Greatest Foreign Players in CSL History (But Not Iniesta): The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Editor’s column: Bizarre tattoo ban completes shambolic Welsh night for China on
- Will China win the football world cup? on
- Advantage Shenhua But A Long Way To Go In Second Leg: The Chinese Football Podcast on