No, this isn’t an indictment on the crappy, used-once-a-year pitch at China’s National Stadium. How do you follow up hosting a...
Saturday night offered a number of tough choices for football fans in northern China. The Bird’s Nest hosted the annual major...
AC and Inter Milan are both in Beijing for Saturday night’s Italian Super Cup clash. The sides both arrived an hour...
/ 6 years ago
If you’re looking for a full, non-profanity laced and loaded with plaudits match report regarding last night’s Olympic team match, you...
- Advantage Shenhua But A Long Way To Go In Second Leg: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Cannavaro Walks Away Proud As Quanjian Crowned Best-of-the-Rest: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- AVB Rants as SIPG Win Big: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- SIPG’s Guangzhou Evergrande smackdown, & AVB’s censoring interpreter – The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Gurning physios, the SIPG towel incident and cup frolics: The Chinese Football Podcast on