China National Team
Australian Adventures: China on tour in 1975
Nineteen Chinese footballers embarked on a tour of New Zealand and Australia in 1975 as their country gradually broadened its international political and sporting outlook. The...
/ 2 months ago
19th May 1985.The date alone is enough to chill the hearts of Chinese football fans. With the national side missing out on...
Despite a late push and victory over Qatar last night, China was finally knocked out of 2018 World Cup qualifying as...
Qatar vs China WC Qualifying Preview: Job Not Even Half Done Despite Uzbekistan Win as China Prepare for Doha Showdown
The third stage of Asia’s World Cup qualifying comes to an end this Tuesday evening when the tenth round of matches...
- Cannavaro Walks Away Proud As Quanjian Crowned Best-of-the-Rest: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- AVB Rants as SIPG Win Big: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- SIPG’s Guangzhou Evergrande smackdown, & AVB’s censoring interpreter – The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Gurning physios, the SIPG towel incident and cup frolics: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Big match preview: Shanghai SIPG v Tianjin Quanjian – watch on the official CSL stream on