China National Team
Klaus Schlappner: China manager
A qualified German electrician called Klaus Schlappner, minnows Yemen, and China’s attempt to qualify for USA’94. China almost qualified for Italia’90 – but were denied by...
Hong Kong football has reached an end of an era after the resignation of Hong Kong manager Kim Pan Gon. The...
China’s East Asia Cup ended in disappointing fashion with a 1-1 draw against North Korea on Saturday, but it wasn’t all...
/ 2 months ago
Three minutes. That’s how close China were to qualifying for the 1990 World Cup. Two goals from Qatar in the final...
China’s East Asia Cup ended in disappointing fashion as a woeful second half display saw them stumble to a draw against...
- Advantage Shenhua But A Long Way To Go In Second Leg: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Cannavaro Walks Away Proud As Quanjian Crowned Best-of-the-Rest: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- AVB Rants as SIPG Win Big: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- SIPG’s Guangzhou Evergrande smackdown, & AVB’s censoring interpreter – The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Gurning physios, the SIPG towel incident and cup frolics: The Chinese Football Podcast on