Why PSG & Zlatan’s time in China failed & I’ll never go to another summer tour match (until I go again)
I have been blessed (or cursed?) in living in the two countries where summer tours are most prevelant these days, the...
Chinese company United Vansen Sports have agreed the purchase of Eredivisie side ADO Den Haag, the club announced on Tuesday. Vansen,...
Amidst the fanfare of Alibaba and Jack Ma’s multi million euro investment in Guangzhou Evergrande, with fans and pundits alike lining...
Jack Ma’s Alibaba company have bought a 50 percent stake in current Chinese and Asian football champions Guangzhou Evergrande, parting with...
The owner of Hangzhou Greentown football club, Song Weiping, has revealed that he is set to sell a 49 percent stake...
- Will China win the football world cup? on
- Advantage Shenhua But A Long Way To Go In Second Leg: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Cannavaro Walks Away Proud As Quanjian Crowned Best-of-the-Rest: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- AVB Rants as SIPG Win Big: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- SIPG’s Guangzhou Evergrande smackdown, & AVB’s censoring interpreter – The Chinese Football Podcast on