Cheng: Confessions of a reformed Eurosnob
Hi, my name’s Brandon and I used to be a Eurosnob. See, it’s not all my fault, I’m an American and the MLS only came into...
/ 9 months ago
Japanese club Urawa Reds face Shanghai SIPG today in an Asian Champions League tie that brings together two groups of fans...
/ 2 years ago
Going into Saturday night’s match, I’d known that Shijaizhuang Yongchang had impressive attendance figures and was one of the best home...
/ 3 years ago
This Saturday night sees a real blockbuster – a mouth-watering derby between Shanghai International Port Group (SIPG) v Shanghai Shenhua. If...
- Advantage Shenhua But A Long Way To Go In Second Leg: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Cannavaro Walks Away Proud As Quanjian Crowned Best-of-the-Rest: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- AVB Rants as SIPG Win Big: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- SIPG’s Guangzhou Evergrande smackdown, & AVB’s censoring interpreter – The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Gurning physios, the SIPG towel incident and cup frolics: The Chinese Football Podcast on