[singlepic id=41 w=320 h=240 float=right]A viral thread was passed around Sina Weibo before the Chinese New Year that went like this,...
It’s what no Beijing Guoan fan wanted to see – a club hero heading south to join hated rivals Shanghai Shenhua....
With the 2012 season still a few months away, I’ve decided to go through my pictures and share a few images...
/ 6 years ago
Shanghai Shenhua’s loyal followers have many victory rituals, one of the best known of which is the massive gathering of fans...
- Advantage Shenhua But A Long Way To Go In Second Leg: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Cannavaro Walks Away Proud As Quanjian Crowned Best-of-the-Rest: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- AVB Rants as SIPG Win Big: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- SIPG’s Guangzhou Evergrande smackdown, & AVB’s censoring interpreter – The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Gurning physios, the SIPG towel incident and cup frolics: The Chinese Football Podcast on