You may or may not have noticed but hiding in public parks and squares all over China are an assortment of...
With the news breaking this week that South China are voluntarily dropping into the Hong Kong first division to focus on...
Interview: Dale Tempest, ex-Hong Kong Striker “The South Koreans were absolutely all over my passport”
Of all the overseas players to play in Hong Kong, only a few have truly made a long-term impact on the...
- Coleman to Hebei and How China Gets into the World Cup Swing: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- The Greatest Foreign Players in CSL History (But Not Iniesta): The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Editor’s column: Bizarre tattoo ban completes shambolic Welsh night for China on
- Will China win the football world cup? on
- Advantage Shenhua But A Long Way To Go In Second Leg: The Chinese Football Podcast on