China League One
Big day in the north as Liaoning stay up and probably send rivals Transcendence down
Matt Sullivan takes his regular-ish look at news from the Chinese footballing hotbed of Liaoning province Liaoning FC secured league one status for next season with...
/ 10 months ago
Matt Sullivan reports from the north-east footballing hotbed of Shenyang city Clash of the former CSL big guns Saturday 14th brought...
/ 1 year ago
The final weekend of the CSL awaits, with Shenhua pitched against the league’s basement club. Can they warm up for the...
Hallelujah! Rejoice! Gan bei! Proudly unfurl the Sun Yat-sen flags! After months of anguish, Jiangsu Suning won its second game of...
Shenhua return home off the back of another accomplished away performance. Can the magic continue through a Friday night at Hongkou?...
/ 2 years ago
The CSL kicked off this weekend and, as well as dealing with the weight of expectation, every club had to cope...
Friday evening saw Guizhou Hengfeng Zhicheng (henceforth, Guizhou) take on Liaoning FC in the Guiyang Olympic Sports Centre, with the opening...
- Supporting the worst team in the league? An account of how it happened… on
- CSL travelogue: Take a look at Guiyang before they’re gone on
- Coleman to Hebei and How China Gets into the World Cup Swing: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Kitchee Defeat Tai Po Again to Win FA Cup and Clinch Domestic Treble on
- The Greatest Foreign Players in CSL History (But Not Iniesta): The Chinese Football Podcast on