AFC Champions League
China’s first kings of Asia: Liaoning, 1990
This weekend is special for Liaoning fans. Not because they’ll host Yanbian in China League One, but because it’s the anniversary of the crowning achievement of...
/ 1 month ago
Matt Sullivan reports from the north-east footballing hotbed of Shenyang city Clash of the former CSL big guns Saturday 14th brought...
/ 7 months ago
The final weekend of the CSL awaits, with Shenhua pitched against the league’s basement club. Can they warm up for the...
/ 1 year ago
The CSL kicked off this weekend and, as well as dealing with the weight of expectation, every club had to cope...
- Editor’s column: Bizarre tattoo ban completes shambolic Welsh night for China on
- Will China win the football world cup? on
- Advantage Shenhua But A Long Way To Go In Second Leg: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Cannavaro Walks Away Proud As Quanjian Crowned Best-of-the-Rest: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- AVB Rants as SIPG Win Big: The Chinese Football Podcast on