The title run-in this year has seen more than a few twists and turns, with last minute goals in the final...
In our last CSL run-in piece we predicted Beijing Guoan would win, but fall out of the title race, Shanghai SIPG to...
Last week in our title run-in watch we predicted that since none of the top four were playing each other, the...
/ 2 years ago
Fresh from worsening the relegation fears of Guizhou Renhe, Shanghai Shenhua will Sunday evening host a side with concerns at the...
Guangzhou Evergrande now have the upper hand after their big victory in Shanghai over SIPG, but still face a very difficult...
- Advantage Shenhua But A Long Way To Go In Second Leg: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Cannavaro Walks Away Proud As Quanjian Crowned Best-of-the-Rest: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- AVB Rants as SIPG Win Big: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- SIPG’s Guangzhou Evergrande smackdown, & AVB’s censoring interpreter – The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Gurning physios, the SIPG towel incident and cup frolics: The Chinese Football Podcast on