Fujian Smart Hero (10th) – Shanghai East Asia (1st) Having officially become the most unpredictable outfit in China League One, Shanghai...
Another week, another blown opportunity for Shanghai East Asia to give themselves breathing space at the top of China League One. The...
Shanghai East Asia (1st) – Beijing Baxy (16th) Shanghai East Asia, having been beaten for the third time in five games,...
- Will China win the football world cup? on
- Advantage Shenhua But A Long Way To Go In Second Leg: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Cannavaro Walks Away Proud As Quanjian Crowned Best-of-the-Rest: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- AVB Rants as SIPG Win Big: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- SIPG’s Guangzhou Evergrande smackdown, & AVB’s censoring interpreter – The Chinese Football Podcast on