/ 6 years ago
Guangdong Sunray Cave (12th) vs Wuhan Zull (2nd) As China League One continues to dissolve into unpredictability, Wuhan have emerged as...
For the third game in a row, Shanghai East Asia threw away the chance to extend their lead at the top...
Shenyang Shenbei (15th) – Shanghai Tellace (1st) These are interesting times at the Shanghai Stadium. The once all-conquering East Asia side have...
Shanghai East Asia (1st)- Shenzhen Ruby (7th) The clash between these two team could not have come at a better time...
- Advantage Shenhua But A Long Way To Go In Second Leg: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Cannavaro Walks Away Proud As Quanjian Crowned Best-of-the-Rest: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- AVB Rants as SIPG Win Big: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- SIPG’s Guangzhou Evergrande smackdown, & AVB’s censoring interpreter – The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Gurning physios, the SIPG towel incident and cup frolics: The Chinese Football Podcast on