Deft managing at a crucial point in the game was the difference in a nervy and often controversial match between Shanghai...
Shanghai East Asia (1st) – Tianjin Songjiang (2nd) Uh-oh. Could this finally be the week that East Asia’s luck runs out?...
Fujian Smart Hero (10th) – Shanghai East Asia (1st) Having officially become the most unpredictable outfit in China League One, Shanghai...
Another week, another blown opportunity for Shanghai East Asia to give themselves breathing space at the top of China League One. The...
- Editor’s column: Bizarre tattoo ban completes shambolic Welsh night for China on
- Will China win the football world cup? on
- Advantage Shenhua But A Long Way To Go In Second Leg: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Cannavaro Walks Away Proud As Quanjian Crowned Best-of-the-Rest: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- AVB Rants as SIPG Win Big: The Chinese Football Podcast on