Chinese Super League
“I am a Shenzhener” – Native football culture blooms in immigrant city
Shenzhen is one of China’s biggest, yet newest cities. As such it’s often said that everyone in the metropolis bordering Hong Kong is full of immigrants...
/ 2 months ago
The new CSL season approaches and many people will be cautious about the chances of the newly promoted teams who were...
/ 11 months ago
Shenzhen FC kept their promotion push on track, coming from behind twice to beat second from bottom side Nei Mongol Zhongyou...
/ 12 months ago
Shenzhen FC completed their second consecutive 4-1 home win over Meizhou Hakka and stretched their unbeaten run in the league to...
/ 12 months ago
Shenzhen FC consigned Shijiazhuang Everbright to their first defeat of the China League One season with a devastating second half three...
Zhejiang Derby Starts With a Bang+Losses for Shenzhen & Huanghai: 8 Talking Points from League One – Round 9
Only seven matches this week but, as ever, we’ve still managed to rustle up eight talking points in a round dominated...
After a two week hiatus due to other commitments, League One’s Team of the Week returns and is dominated by Qingdao...
Our League One Talking Points article is back after a two week hiatus and, as always, there is plenty to discuss....
/ 5 years ago
Can’t get tickets to watch CSL and ACL champions Guangzhou Evergrande? Not interested in Guangzhou R&F’s attempt to qualify for the...
- Supporting the worst team in the league? An account of how it happened… on
- CSL travelogue: Take a look at Guiyang before they’re gone on
- Coleman to Hebei and How China Gets into the World Cup Swing: The Chinese Football Podcast on
- Kitchee Defeat Tai Po Again to Win FA Cup and Clinch Domestic Treble on
- The Greatest Foreign Players in CSL History (But Not Iniesta): The Chinese Football Podcast on